The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Recruitme.lk (website) and the all the services available on the Website. By using Recruitme you agree to follow our terms and conditions as listed:
- The website collects data (candidates,job vacancies,companies) about cv uploads,user registrations,candidates profiles,job postings you made, pages you viewed, personal data such as your location (ip address,system usage,browser details) and other user and usage data.
- Everytime employee(candidate) upload/send their CV to Recruitme.lk through webiste or email we will create a new online resume(profile) for each and every cv if their is no account belongs to that particular email or phonenumber.
- We will not sell your personal data to any third parties but we will provide your resume(profile / CV ) to employers who willing to interview you.
- Your details (personal resume/company profile) may be viewed by other users as they research businesses on their website. You can control what personal information can be seen by others by managing your privacy settings in the profile section.
- Data may be aggregated, without personally identifiable information, for business purposes such as reporting website traffic.
- The data may be used to customize your experience on Recruitme.lk including us contacting you with news and offers. You can manage your contact settings in the profile section.
- Recruitme.lk may also receive your information through other websites, SMS, APIs, applications, services and third-parties (“Services”). For example, using your Facebook/Twitter/Google profile to log you into your Recruitme Account.
- Recruitme.lk users a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our services, and to help us understand the use of our services, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as a part of web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
- We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that is reasonably necessary to comply with law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Recruitme.lk's rights or property.
- You can also request the permanently delete of your Recruitme.lk account. Your account will be deactivated and then deleted. When your account is deactivated, it is not viewable on Recruitme.lk.
- This policy may need to be changed in the future and we will notify you before that happens.
Read this page carefully. This contains the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the recruitme.lk Web Site and the Services provided by recruitme.lk. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the recruitme.lk Web Site or Services. These Terms and Conditions are effective from Fed 1st, 2017
The following definitions apply to this Agreement:
- "Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Sites.
- "Document" refers to any posting to a Site, whether job or resume.
- "Employer/Job Provider" means a person or entity that is accessing a Site to post a job or utilizing the Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- "Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Sites, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- "Job Seeker" means a User who is accessing a Site to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- "Services" means any services provided by recruitme.lk or its agents described herein and specified more fully in the Service Activation Agreement.
- "Text" includes all text on every page of the Sites, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- "User" refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Sites.
Intellectual Property Rights and Acceptable Use of the Sites and Services.
- General Use Rules. The Sites are intended for individuals seeking employment and for employers or recruiters seeking candidates for employment. You may use the Sites only for lawful purposes within the stated context of recruitme.lk's intended and acceptable use of the Sites. recruitme.lk is the sole interpreter of the Sites' intended and acceptable use.
- recruitme.lk Intellectual Property Rights. The Sites, the recruitme.lk Materials and all right, title and interest in and to the Sites and recruitme.lk Materials are the sole property of recruitme.lk or its licensors, and are protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions, recruitme.lk reserves for itself and its licensors all other rights, title and interest. Without limitation on the foregoing, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content or recruitme.lk Materials, or use them in any other way for public or commercial purpose. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, this prohibition includes: (a) copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Sites; (b) using or attempting to use engines, manual or automated software, tools, devices, agents, scripts, robots or other means, devices, mechanisms or processes (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, search, access, "scrape," "crawl," or "spider" any web pages or any Services provided on the Sites other than the search engine and search agents available from recruitme.lk on such recruitme.lk Sites and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari); and (c) aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Content or information available from any of the recruitme.lk Sites, without the express written consent of recruitme.lk. The use of the Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is strictly prohibited. The recruitme.lk Materials are not considered to be works for hire and you may duplicate such recruitme.lk Materials only for the purposes outlined in the Service Activation Agreement. "recruitme.lk," "Personified", the recruitme.lk design logo and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of recruitme.lk, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of recruitme.lk. In addition, the "look" and "feel" of the Sites (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by recruitme.lk's trademarks, service marks and copyrights. Any code that recruitme.lk creates to generate or display the Content or the pages making up the Sites is also protected by recruitme.lk's copyright. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained on the Content or recruitme.lk Materials on any authorized copy you make of the Content or recruitme.lk Materials. All other product and service marks contained on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- License to Use by Users who are Job Seekers. recruitme.lk hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Sites only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Sites solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any Document you post to a Site and any consequences arising from such posting. Your use of the Sites is a privilege. recruitme.lk reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
- License to Use by Users who are Employers. recruitme.lk hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Sites only for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Sites solely for your personal use directly related to searching for and recruiting job prospects. recruitme.lk also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive license to use the recruitme.lk Materials and Services for your internal use only. You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the Services or your rights to any of the Services provided by recruitme.lk to any third party without the express written authorization of recruitme.lk. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any Document you post to a Site and any consequences arising from such posting. recruitme.lk reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if recruitme.lk determines that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employer Materials. Employer represents, warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with the Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, obscenity, rights of publicity or privacy, and defamation laws. Employer hereby grants recruitme.lk a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use the Employer Materials and to hyperlink to Employer's website in connection with the Services.
- Use of Aggregate Data. You understand and agree that recruitme.lk owns and has the right to collect, extract, compile, synthesize, and analyze Aggregate Data. recruitme.lk may use such Aggregate Data for any lawful business purpose without a duty of accounting to you, provided that the data and information is used only in an aggregated and anonymized form so that it cannot be identifiable as relating to you, your Company or to any other Job Seekers. "Aggregate Data" means de-identified aggregated data or information regarding Job Seekers' educational or career history (including, by way of example and not limitation, aggregate data relating to Job Seekers' occupation, location, salary, education and experience).
- Other Specific Rules Regarding Site Usage. You represent, warrant and agree that you (a) are at least 13 years of age or older, and if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, you will only use the Sites and Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult; and (b) will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Sites for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Sites complies with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
- User Submissions. recruitme.lk welcomes your comments regarding the Services and the Sites and appreciates hearing from you. Please note, however, that recruitme.lk does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which it has specifically requested. If you submit feedback on the Services, please be specific in your comments and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite this notice, you send recruitme.lk creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (a "User Submission"), you understand and agree that the User Submission shall become the property of recruitme.lk. User Submission and any elements contained in User Submissions, shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on recruitme.lk's part, and recruitme.lk will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Submission. recruitme.lk shall exclusively own all now known or later discovered rights to the User Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the User Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
Third Party Providers.
You acknowledge and agree that recruitme.lk may provide the Services using third party providers, including subcontractors and consultants (the "Third Party Providers"). You agree that, as between recruitme.lk and its Third Party Providers, recruitme.lk will have sole responsibility for handling all billing and contract negotiations.
Payment of Services upon Termination of Service Activation Agreement
If at any time during the course of this Agreement you should terminate a Service Activation Agreement or any other services Agreement in which these Terms and Conditions have been incorporated by reference, then recruitme.lk shall reserve the right to receive all payments from you for the Services used by you up to termination and for fifty percent (50%) of the remaining unused portion of the Service Agreement.
Links to Other Sites.
recruitme.lk contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by recruitme.lk of the contents on such third-party web sites. recruitme.lk is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to Sites.
recruitme.lk may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Changes will be binding on you on the date they are posted on the Sites (or as otherwise stated in the any notice of such changes). Any use of a Site will be considered acceptance by you of the then-current Terms and Conditions (including any exhibits thereto) contained on such Site. If at any time you find the Terms and Conditions unacceptable, you may not use the applicable Site any longer. Any new or different terms supplied by you are specifically rejected by recruitme.lk unless recruitme.lk agrees to them in a signed writing specifically including those new or different terms. recruitme.lk may change the Sites at any time.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless recruitme.lk (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Sites, any Document posted by you, your use of the Services or your breach of this Agreement. recruitme.lk shall use reasonable efforts to provide you prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- When you register on any of the recruitme.lk Sites or in connection with the Services, you will be asked to create an account and provide recruitme.lk with certain information, including but not limited to, a valid email address ("User Information"). You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership rights in your account
Questions and Notices.
Questions concerning the use of the Sites should be directed to Feedback. Notices to recruitme.lk should be sent to the address listed on the Sites. We will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as recruitme.lk reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.
recruitme.lk contact information is listed on the Sites. recruitme.lk makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries, and such persons have no right to access or use the Sites. If you access recruitme.lk from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. This Agreement and your Service Activation Agreement, if you have one, are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this Agreement or your Service Activation Agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts in the State of Illinois. The sole relationship between you and recruitme.lk is that of independent contractors. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of all or part of a provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts and provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. All provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination except those granting access or use to the Sites, and you shall cease all your use and access thereof immediately. You may not assign or transfer your obligations under this Agreement. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided by recruitme.lk in a particular "Legal Notice," or material on particular web pages of the Sites, this Agreement and your Service Activation Agreement where applicable, constitute the entire agreement between you and recruitme.lk.
Rules regarding Posting, Conduct and Security.
The following rules apply to your use of the Sites and/or the Services. The list of rules is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all posting, conduct and security rules.
- Posting Rules:
- (a) You may not post any Document to a Site that contains: (i) URLs or links to web sites other than to recruitment related pages on your company web site (to advertise your company or web site, see our Advertising Info page.); (ii) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material); (iii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them); (iv) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (v) irrelevant keywords or white text keywords (including any words embedded in the Document and hidden from the User); (vi) anything that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (vii) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity.
- (b) You may not use a Document(s) to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information, opinions or notices (commercial or otherwise) or chain letters; (iii) post advertisements, or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, email processors, any pyramid scheme or "club membership"); provided, however that recruitme.lk may allow posting of certain training and business opportunities (see 14.1(e) below).
- (c) Your Document(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or, in the case of Users seeking employment, your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to "email for more details" are not permitted.
- (d) Job postings must describe individual openings for traditional W-2 or 1099 employees. You may not advertise multiple job openings in a single posting.
- (e) In limited circumstances, at recruitme.lk's sole discretion, recruitme.lk allows non-traditional job postings such as education/training, business opportunities, franchise, and multi-level marketing opportunities to be posted on the Sites. These non-traditional job postings may require an investment of time and/or money by the User seeking the position. recruitme.lk reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to move, modify, or remove entirely a non-traditional job posting if recruitme.lk deems such job posting to conflict with the best interests of its Users or detract from the User experience.
- (f) Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
- (g) recruitme.lk is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Sites, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at recruitme.lk's sole discretion.
- Conduct Rules:
- (a) You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the Employer's business are prohibited.
- (b) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
- (c) Protect your password. Your recruitme.lk account and any related Services accessed through such account are to be accessed and used solely by you. Upon your successful registration for a recruitme.lk account, you will be provided with a unique password that will permit you to access the account. You may not provide your password or otherwise permit access to your recruitme.lk account to any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You agree to protect and keep your password confidential, to change your password on a regular basis, and to maintain appropriate and regularly updated malware scanning and cleaning tools on your network and individual computer(s).You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Sites, you risk losing your access to the Sites. You agree to notify recruitme.lk immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
- (d) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Feedback.
- (e) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- (f) If at any time recruitme.lk comes to the understanding that you: (i) misled recruitme.lk regarding your business practices and/or services, or (ii) purchased services that do not represent your precise business, recruitme.lk reserves the right to terminate your Agreement.
- Security Rules:
- (a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Sites, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Sites, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- (b) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. recruitme.lk will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Posting Rules:
- The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Sri Lanka. Nothing in the terms gives you a right to use the Recruitme trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- Everything located on or in this Website is exclusive property of Recruitme.lk or is being used with permission. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUHT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF RECRUITME.LK IS PROHIBITED. Any violation of this requirement may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.